Technical Program ManagerDelhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
As a technical leader on the team, you will be responsible guiding your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products. In addition, you will help build the roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences.
We are looking for an experienced technical program manager who is excited about building industry leading distributed systems in the Supply Chain domain. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. This is a hands on technology position. You need to not only be a top software manager with a good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication, leadership and customer focus. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the cloud WMS and SCM technology, product and business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ year's overall development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - Masters in CS preferred.
- Technical Program Management experience in development of Java/C/C++ based products/application, preferably on a Linux/Unix platform.
- Ability to define the roadmap for the development teams
Preferred qualification :
Supply Chain Management domain experience.
- Candidates with strong backgrounds in procurement, vendor management systems.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Strong mentoring and technical leadership skills.
- Meets/exceeds leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.