Software Development Engineer - TestBangalore
A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a developer with the primary responsibility of writing frameworks and tools to test products. It is a very unique and challenging role and provides immense opportunity to design and develop wide-reaching tools. It combines the "building" aspect of software design engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You will be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product. That means that you potentially write more code than the developers.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
Basic Qualification :-
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
- 5+ years core development experience as a Software Engineer.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly. Preferably Java coding.
- Experience in RDBMS databases.
- Test framework design and automation experience.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
Preferred Qualification :-
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Multi-lingual testing frameworks and automation experience.
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.