Software Development Engineer - IIDelhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune
You will get first-hand experience managing a distributed service end to end. You will be surrounded by people who are extremely smart and passionate about cloud computing.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a technical role in the industry
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C or C++
- Experience taking projects from scoping requirements through V1 launch and V2 iterations.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Experience building and operating a large scale distributed system
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.