Full time role
Experience: 10+ Years
This role demands to demonstrate high degree of ownership, velocity and aptitude for independently leading technology projects and driving them from start. Driving the team on all technical aspects, Interacting with client for all technical inputs and queries. Understanding the technical requirements and getting the team aligned with the same.
- Strong in C programming, Linux internals
- Very good programming and data structures skills
- Very good understanding of SW Architecture and Design
- Expert in various Networking protocols across Layer 2, Layer 3
- L2 (Ethernet, IEEE 802.1x std. STP, MSTP, RSTP, VLAN)
- L3 (Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF etc.)
- Management Interfaces such as SNMP, Web, Rest Based Interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Networking Products – Router, Switches, Gateways.
- Security(Firewall, VPN,ACL, NAT, IPsec, IPS/IDS, DPI for DNP3/MODBUS)
- Understanding of Modbus, Profinet, DNP3, ASCII, Radius, QOS will be added advantage
- Understanding of embedded systems. Should have worked on embedded device development
Good to Have:
- Problem solving mind and attitude
- Effective communication skills – written, spoken, listening and presentation
- Great Team player
- Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.