Application EngineerBangalore and Noida
Experience : 5-8 yrs
The Applications Engineer (AE) will provide technical solutions for products, mainly related to the use of products in their design activities. They will focus on applying technical expertise in multiple products within a specific technology family. The person should be able to act as strong team member and contributor, participate in team projects and initiatives. Expertise in circuit simulation is a must. Strong understanding of SPICE language, simulation experience with MATLAB, PSpice and/or LTSpice would be preferred. The candidate should have moderate proficiency of the tool set and/or equivalent competitor toolsets. The candidate should have used these tools for designing systems for e.g. in Power Converter design, Magnetics design, Reliability and Advanced Analysis of circuits. Exposure to thermal design and characterization of PCB boards, chips or systems would be a definite advantage. Understanding of reliability analysis would be good to have.
Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with related experience. In-depth knowledge of electronics hardware design with strong background in SPICE is Mandatory. Candidate should have experience in Allegro platform tools including: PSpice, Capture or competitive tools in these areas
The person should possess team-success orientation, mature work attitude, and good judgment to deliver effective results under pressure. Working well in stressful conditions is a necessity to excel in this role.
She / He should have excellent communication skills and a customer handling skill.
She /He should have completed B. Tech or M. Tech.
- Provide technical solutions to customers, internal and external
- Provide installation and licensing help, when required
- Advocate and negotiate bug/enhancement resolution with R&D
- Contribute to and/or lead internal technology rollout projects and training
- Develop content for knowledge database
- Position Requirements: Knowledge of the System Design flow
- Experience with PCB Design tools, Mentor or similar vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of computers (including software installation)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience of customer interaction will be preferred
©2020 GetYourJob. All rights reserved.